This is a theology blog, with diversions into poetry, politics, and biomedical science. I work as a clinician, and this is not a place where I give advice: the papers that appear in the semi regular journal clubs are there because they were very good or very very bad. At times I link to people who are wiser than me such as Matt Briggs.
This is a hobby. This is not work. These are my private opinions: and, since I am flawed, my opinions change and refine. At work, I help people and I work under the ethical rules of my craft, professional body and employer. But I am not at work. If you disagree with me: comment. If you agree with me, comment.
So, here are the new rules.
- Please stay on topic per post.
- The commenting is open per post for three weeks. I post at least daily, please stay current
- It is my place and I own the banhammer. If you don’t like my decisions, start your own blog
- If you doxx people here I will ban you instantly. If a name is in the public domain it is fair game, but if a NZ court suppresses it I will remove it — if I have not, tell me.
- There are some people who have been here for years, and they have more liberty than you will find. Because they have earned my trust.
- This place has got filters up: profanity, multiple links, active documents, spam. All spam is deleted: it won’t be reviewed.
- I don’t tolerate Papist versus reformed or ortnodox versus the West. Not everyone who comments here is Reformed. Not everyone is Christian. I’m not American. We have bigger problems than the nature of the theodokous.
- If you put the same thing up every post, you will be blocked
- I do not want to monetize this blog. I will not invest in Nigeria, or blockchain, or buy the Brooklyn Bridge
The rules will be revised as needed.