Before we get to the rules, a few disclaimers. This blog is a hobby, and like all hobbies, done well, I take it seriously. But is it is no what I do for a living: I am an epidemiologist and psychiatrist. A university pays my bills, and I have limits on what I can say or do. I am not American. There is no constitution or bill of rights where I live.
This is my place. The below is guidelines. If I ban you, pray that the wordpress database goes down, for I don’t edit the blacklist often. But to add to it.
- Assume that I have spam filters on.
- Assume that links and rude words will block posts.
- Do not dox. If you don’t know what that is, it means don’t gossip about private individuals. The mainstream media websites consist of that.
- No civilians. Those involved in meme wars or twitter fights are fair game. But not families, the vulnerable.
- If you comment, I will edit.
- I will try to cite people I quote,
- But I will link to archives when possible
In short, be reasonable, and this will work. Be unreasonable, and the banhammer will be used.